Monday, August 30, 2010

My first RTF 305 blog post!

Hey I’m Dayna Hamann and I am a freshman here at UT Austin! My current major is Undecided in the School of Undergraduate Studies. I am taking RTF 305 as a part of my FIG with 16 other students. I find media very interesting and thought why not take a class I enjoy while I try to figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I hope that this class will help me in deciding if something in the communication school is right for me. I anticipate that this class will help me explore my options and if not at least it’s a class I’ll enjoy.. So I guess until next time readers.

For my multimedia I chose this video after the Steelers won Superbowl XLIII. I'm a huge Steelers fan and football season is just getting started again and I'm so pumped!
This video was found on http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment